GENERAL WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read this Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions and User Agreement carefully before using this website, https://ansophiew.com and/or any of the services (Services) and/or information (collectively referred to as Content) offered.
Please note that when you access this website, make use of this website and/or any of its Content, and/or use any of the services offered by Ansophie Wight through this website, you thereby acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you expressly understand, and willingly agree to all of the following:
- The following information constitutes the Terms and Conditions of Use and User Agreement (“Agreement”) for all services, information and content (“Content”) offered by Ansophie Wight on this website, https://ansophiew.com (“Site”) and everyone affiliated with this Site, directly or indirectly, mentioned or otherwise (collectively “Parties” or “We”).
- This document sets forth the Agreement between the Site and all Parties and each user (“you” or “user”) with the aim of governing your use of this Site and Content.
- By using this Site and Content, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and you agree to accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, you must not access or use this Site and/or its Content for any purpose whatsoever.
- Our failure to insist upon strict adherence to any term of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such term and shall not be considered a waiver or limit that Party’s right thereafter to insist upon strict adherence to that term or any other term of this Agreement.
- Any user to the Site must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to access and use this Site and Content. By using our Site or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least twenty-one (21) years of age. If a guardian or parent chooses to use this Site for any person under the age of 21, you declare/acknowledge that you have the legal right to consent for this person(s) using the Site and it’s C
- Please be advised that Ansophie Wight, as a qualified and certified BWRT Practitioner, can be considered a True Professional in the field of working with even complex psychological conditions, but she does not pretend to be a medical doctor and as such her services do not pretend to replace medical diagnosis and care. Please be sure to consult with your physician before using any of the Content and/or services offered on this Site.
- Further to that please note that all the Parties associated with this Site and Content cannot be held liable or responsible for any outcome as a result of your personal use of the services offered and/or other Content and/or information at this Site. Please note that We hereby take NO responsibility for your failure to adhere to this advice and We can in no way be held liable or in any way responsible for any outcome as a result of your failure to adhere to this advice.
- Ansophie Wight may, in her sole discretion, modify this Agreement and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time. The date at the bottom of this Agreement will indicate when the latest modifications or revisions have been made. By continuing to access and use this Site after this Agreement has been modified, you are agreeing to such modifications. Therefore, you should review this Agreement on a regular basis prior to making use of this Site and/or its Content. If you do not agree to the modified Agreement and/or revised terms and conditions, you must stop using this Site and Content immediately.
- In addition, when using particular features or booking specific services through this Site, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or policies applicable to such services or features. All such guidelines and/or policies are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.